Tuesday 17 March 2009

Wednesday At Lingfield

I have had a look at three races on the Lingfield aw card for Wednesday. I decided to pass on the first two before spending a fair bit of time on the 520, a Class 5 handicap over 10 furlongs. Despite putting in the hours on the race I came to the conclusion that I could only actually dismiss two of the runners, so absolutely no chance of a bet in those circumstances.

I'm off to Devon at 6 in the morning but I'm hoping to be back in time to be able to have a look at the Kempton evening card. At first glance it looks tricky with a Conditions race for 3 year olds full of improvers and a 6 runner Listed event following that. Then there's a 12 furlong handicap but with only 7 set to go to post it looks unlikely that I'll get involved, but I'll put in the study tomorrow and see what that throws up.

Tuesday was a complete blank for me with no aw action and nothing suggested by my nh advisors.

No comments: