Friday 27 March 2009

Tonight At Wolverhampton

A couple of weeks ago I picked out Star Choice to win at 11/2 on a Friday evening card at Wolverhampton. The only other bet that day, Smokey Rye, didn't win for me but has gone on to win since, so I think it's fair to say I've been spot on with the analysis. This week may have been very quiet but I prefer that to betting every day, especially if the high strike rate of placed and winning selections can be maintained.

There won't be much studying and analysis being done tonight. Gags is already out and I'm off out soon to have a few cold ones myself.

I like one tonight at Wolverhampton but I'm not going to get the price I want so I'm going to leave it alone. There's no point going through my thoughts, views and analysis on here when I'm not betting, so I won't.

We'll both be back on here tomorrow morning with our selections, if there are any, for Saturdays racing.

No comments: