Tuesday 31 March 2009

Nothing Doing!

As you will have gathered from the title there is nothing of any interest for either Mick or myself today. The AW and NH cards offered very little in terms of betting opportunites and I thought they were very low quality to be honest. The turf flat meetings continue at Folkestone today and whilst we are not going to be getting involved with these races for a while yet, we will be keeping a close eye on the races and monitoring horses for the future.

The horse that we put up as a potential horse which could shorten (in the Trading Places section) is now a non runner, so nothing doing there either.

Mick has also asked me to mention that if anybody who contacted him in the last few weeks with mobile numbers and/or email addresses could send this information to myself, so that I can add it to the distribution list. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Aintree is looming on the horizon and I'm actually going to be there on Thursday for what I consider to be one of the best days racing of the year. Mick is going to be out and about all day so there will be no posts on here, so if anybody does wish to receive any selections, please ensure you get in touch with me via email before then and leave a contact mobile number.

Have a nice day!

No comments: