Wednesday 25 March 2009

On Thursday

(M) The aw action switches to Southwell during the afternoon but I don't like anything on the card. In the evening racing takes place at Wolverhampton. There is a possibility of at least one selection, but obviously I am not going to post anything on here now. If I am betting at Wolverhampton I'll post by about 6pm tomorrow evening.

(G) Despite there being 3 NH cards today, I have been unable to identify anything which I believe represents a decent betting opportunity. I wasn't keen on the cards at Hereford and Towcester to be honest and concentrated on the Carlisle all chase card. I was keen to get involved in the 4.10 race as I wanted to take the front two in the betting on when I looked at Paddy Powers prices last night, however finding something solid enough to put up as an alternative wasn't entirely straight forward! I thought Pass the Class was of some interest, but it clearly has some problems in the jumping department and this puts me off a little. I have also noted that last nights second favourite (Open De L'Isle) has drifted all morning and this has reduced the 'edge' on the rest of the field. All in all I'm happy to let the race pass and whilst it's frustrating that I cannot find a selection, I'm not going to start forcing the issue when the opportunities aren't there. I have a very selective criteria and will only put these up when I feel that these have been met. Good luck if you're playing on your own accounts today!

No comments: