Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Calm Returns

(M) Wednesday will be a "no bet day" as far as the aw is concerned. The closest I came to considering a selection was in the 8 furlong Handicap at Kempton, but I'd be leaving a little too much to guess work even for a minimum stake bet. On Thursday we again have two aw cards so hopefully they'll throw up something. If not, then perhaps Gags can find some value elsewhere. Having said that, I wouldn't hold your breath, he's even more selective than me!

(G) Having looked at tomorrows NH cards, they make little appeal to me from a betting point of view. Tauntons card offers small fields or maidens and the card at Towcester appears to be very trappy big field handicaps, which are not my cup of tea. All in all a day to watch and learn from and hopefully something more inspiring will arise on Thursday!

No comments: