Sunday 15 March 2009

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Whilst there was no aw action today I did have a couple of selections put up by my nh experts. Unfortunately the net result is my first losing day for what seems like ages. I can't and won't complain, the few points lost today are a drop in the ocean compared with the gains made over the last few weeks.

Tomorrow sees the resumption of aw action at Kempton. There are three races which could interest me, but they all have 8 runners declared! Anyone want to lay me a price I find a selection in one of the races and then there is a non runner, messing up the each way terms? You never know, I might find one I like enough to go maximum win bet on. Then again I might not like anything at all! The glorious uncertainty that is horse racing.

No comments: