Sunday 22 March 2009

This Sunday Is A Day Of Rest

I have nothing I'm prepared to put up as a selection at Southwell. If you want a couple to look at with a view to possibly trading then you could do worse than consider Starcross Maid (a previous selection) in the first and Wabbraan later on the card.

Okay, a brief explanation for my thoughts above.

Starcross Maid was a selection for me last time out and travelled really well and traded pretty short before fading out of contention. Maybe, just maybe the drop back in trip will help and the last run was needed. I don't really know for sure so I cannot put this on the account, but if you want to trade a few quid I'd be surprised if you couldn't get yourself a free bet at the least.

Wabbraan appears later on and has two main rivals, Orkney and General Tufto, to overcome. In some ways this is a similar type of situation to Ergo the other night, in that we've only got one piece of form to work with. If Wabbraan had two similar pieces of form over c and d and there were 8 runners then I would be putting it up as a selection on the account, but he doesn't and there are not! Of the other runners, I would side with Orkney if I had to make a choice.

I think there is aw action for the next 6 days so hopefully I'll find one or two opportunities. Today I will leave to the nh experts.

No comments: