Tuesday 10 March 2009

Alive And Kicking....The All Weather King

Such a lot has happened over the last few months, where to begin............

Unfortunately I'm still working and I guess I will be for another four or five years, partly because the job pays too much to give it up and partly because the wife likes the security that brings.

Now the positive. Originally I started the old blog to show that anyone with a brain, a selective approach and the discipline to stake properly could make decent profits and compete with many of the high profile tipster services. I think I achieved that even though my approach wasn't as well thought through, planned and executed as it could have been.

The best thing about the blog is that because of it I came in to contact with a lot of good guys as a result of them seeing it. Through them I have learned so much and my betting has become so much more profitable as a result. A few of the guys subscribe to the very services I was trying to "compete" with in terms of results achieved. Through them I've learned who I can trust and who to leave alone. As a result I now subscribe to one or two services myself. I will not name them on here and their results will not feature because that is not what this blog was or indeed is about. All I will say is that they make it pay.

The biggest lesson I've learned is that you have to be a master of one trade and not a jack of all, you have to develop an area of speciality, become an expert. Now I have always struggled with any jump racing and most sprints on the flat, but another factor stuck out like a sore thumb when I looked through my betting records. I am an expert on the all weather racing!!!!

So that is what this blog is now going to be all about, my pursuit of 100 points profit throughout the year via betting on the all weather. Some may think that's not a lot to aim for, but I have other services, friends, contacts who will help me achieve 300 points profit from the nh and flat turf racing, that's their area of expertise and this, the aw, is mine.

My results on the aw so far for 2009 are now shown on the right. I appreciate the selections have not been available on here for everyone to see, but I have shared them with my friends and contacts and, to be honest, this is not about "proofing" all results in advance, it's just about showing how much of a success anyone can make of the betting game if they apply a little thought and a lot of hard work! I will try and post all future selections in advance when I can, so those of you who want to follow them can, but I make no promises as it won't always be possible. I do have some guys who I text my selections, but in fairness they provide me with useful opinions and information in return so it works for and benefits all of us.

That's it for now, hopefully onwards and upwards to 100 points on the all weather!!

No comments: