Thursday 19 March 2009

Again There Are Two All Weather Cards

Action at Southwell today but once again I haven't found anything strong enough to warrant a bet.

Looking back, the race I spent most time on yesterday was turned in to a one-horse show with Trifti winning easily. This was suggested to me pre-race by one or two different sources, but whilst I thought the horse had a chance I couldn't put it up as a selection. I know some will no doubt say "you've missed a winner", but I have to stick with the way I do things or I'll end up with selections all over the place and that's not how I work. I could not have envisaged any of the runners winning this race so easily. In fact, if you take out the winner and look at how the rest finished, well you could throw a blanket over them. That's pretty much how I read the race and when my analysis tells me that I will always watch rather than play.

I have already had a brief look at the Kempton card for this evening and I will be having a more in depth look later on. Anything I back will be posted on here later.

No comments: