Tuesday 14 April 2009

Our Turf Flat Season Starts Today

We have decided that now is as good a time as any to start looking at the turf flat cards properly, so that is what we'll be doing each day from now on. I will still be looking at the all weather cards and if anything of significant value can be found over the sticks then that's great, but throughout the next few months we will concentrate on the flat racing.

Starting with today at Yarmouth. A couple of races of interest, notably the last two on the card, but there is nothing that stands out to me as being of such value that we have to get involved. In fact I think the last race could be a little tighter than the current market suggests.

Whilst I've not come up with anything to back today I have put a couple up in the "Trading Places" section on the right. These are horses which I think could easily go off at shorter prices than are currently available and / or which could trade shorter in running. I'm not suggesting anyone backs them, they won't go up as selections, I've not backed them, I just think they might be worth a second glance if you're looking at playing in those races.

So the first day of our new flat turf season starts with "no bet today". Good luck if you are playing.

No comments: