Wednesday 1 April 2009

Nothing Over The Sticks Today!

I have to say that todays card at Exeter is about as bad as it gets and I decided after about 30 minutes that I would be better off trying to find something on the AW, and concentrated my efforts there instead.

Looking ahead to tomorrow, which brings about the start of the Aintree Grand National Meeting. This is always high on my list of racing occasions and it offers a whole host of high quality races bringing recent Cheltenham form to the table alongside some others that have been saved for Aintree. All in all it's fascinating stuff and I would expect at least a few bets over the 3 days. I have already got my eye on a couple of tomorrows runners, but there will be more on that later, if things pan out as I hope.

Lets just hope we can start the month with a decent winner on the AW!!

No comments: