Wednesday 8 April 2009

One Selection On Wednesday Night

We're on a drifter!!

I've waited all evening and as far as prices are concerned it's been worth it. Now it's just up to the jockey and horse to do their best. My selection has been 5/2 and 11/4 all day, but my minimum price was 3/1. Now that punters have got nothing else to get stuck in to they've gone for the jolly in the "lucky last" and that's now in to 13/8. As a result my selection is on the drift and as I write this it's a 7/2 shot. As far as my own betting and the blog are concerned I've backed

920 Kempton - GAZBOOLOU 2 points each way at 3/1 (BOG)

In betting with best odds guaranteed bookies I've secured my minimum price and anything else simply represents greater value.

As it's late I'll leave the analysis and reasoning until the morning.

No comments: