Saturday 4 April 2009

One Selection This Evening

I don't like the look of anything this afternoon at Lingfield but there is every chance I'll be backing one at Wolverhampton this evening. I'm going to have another look through the race just to make sure I'm happy with everything and I'll post my thoughts on here by about 6.30pm. Anyone on the distribution list will receive the text (and email if Gags is available) about half an hour before that.

As you all know I'm not an expert on the jumps but for anyone who is interested I have backed two for the big race today. A few weeks ago I had a few quid on Black Apalachi and Rambling Minster. Both are a lot shorter now than when I backed them so let's hope they both run races to reflect how strongly they are fancied.

2 comments:

Managed Risk said...

Very professional site. I enjoyed your good reading. Keep up the good work...and I wish you all the best success.

Gags said...

Cheers for the comments TLRB and all the best with your future betting.

Gags