Saturday 9 May 2009

Nottingham

No great in depth analysis today as Gags is out on a marathon walk in an attempt to raise money for a good cause and I simply haven't got time myself.

Very quickly then, I take sole responsibility for this selection so if it all goes wrong you know who to blame! I am opposing two at the front of the market, one making its seasonal reappearance and the other I believe will prove better served by a return to the minimum trip. Our selection in what will hopefully not turn out to be the most competitive of events is

330 Nottingham - MAX ONE TWO THREE 2 points each way at 9/2 with Bet 365 and Hills (both BOG) and Corals.

The selection ran last time out in a decent enough five furlong event on rain softened ground at Newbury, staying on nicely at the finish after not enjoying the clearest of passages. Previously she ran an encouraging race on her first appearance of the year in a 6 furlong Listed race at Newmarket. That race was run on decent ground and they produced a quickish time. I think the selection has every chance today and at the prices she represents the value as far as I am concerned.

I'm off to have a look at the evening cards and will update on here later if I find anything worthy of an investment.

Good luck if you play today.

No comments: