Monday 27 July 2009

Where's The Summer Gone?

Yesterdays selection ran a respectable race and managed to get in the frame so not a lot of damage done. I was quite pleased that the early morning favourite which I was keen to oppose was out of the frame and the one I made the biggest danger won the race, so not the worst read of a race ever!!!

Todays racing is pretty poor and I could find nothing of any real interest at either Southwell or Yarmouth. I was quite keen on the chances of Charles Parnell in the 3.15 at Southwell as it looks to be a certainty to place and I think it will push the favourite close. Unfortunately the price is shorter than I was hoping for and not interested in getting involved now.

There is one runner at Uttoxeter this evening which I am interested in but with all the rain about non runners are the problem and I'm going to leave it until much later before I make a decision on the race.

I'll be back on here later with my thoughts and the phone message will be updated by 6pm if there is anything doing.

No comments: