Friday 21 August 2009

Back From My Break!!

Good morning and it's nice to be back refreshed and raring to go again after my holiday. I have been keeping a close eye on the results over the last couple of weeks and it was quite fitting that my old friend Sir Isaac finally came good as this has been put up on here on more occasions than any other horse (3 times) and was clearly well handicapped but just needed to have everything fall right for it. Unfortunately for us it didn't condescend to do this when I had put it up but it did bring a wry smile to my face when I saw it had won!!

I have had a good look at todays cards and there are several races which could be of interest. The York Ebor meeting has been going on all week and I have to admit that finding the winners at these meetings is usually a very difficult pastime and looking at the results this week it has been no exception to the rule!!! I will more than likely be concentrating my efforts away from York and I like the look of one at Salisbury this evening although I need to check a few more things out befoe wading in.

I'll be back on here later if there is anything doing and as usual any bets will be posted pre race.

Gags

No comments: